In the Holidays 2022 release, there are, once again, many major improvements and enhancements built into the Harry HR Employee Experience Platform.
In these Release Notes you will read which enhancements have been rolled out and their (possible) impact on your existing working practices and/or data. To keep the overview as clear as possible for you, the innovations are categorized by Product.
- Improved security for our CDN; your stored files are now even more secured and encrypted.
- Minor fixes in UX because of errors loading in icons on some browsers.
- NEW: Dashboard User Roles. From now on, the platform looks after seven (7) different Roles for anyone who wants to access the Harry HR Dashboard. Those 7 roles are:
- Knowledge Keeper
- Content Creator
- Internal Communication
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- IT Professional
- If you want to to know more details on the renewed roles; please get in touch with your personal Success Manager. PS. Only users with a role being assigned will have access to the Harry HR Dashboard.
- Within the 'Hub' of the Harry HR Experience all users will now have an inbox which can be seen as a notification centre. Anything that needs attention by your employees will be shown in their personal inbox; as well a dot will be shown on the bottom right icon if there are unread messages.
- NEW: Email logs will be sent to anyone within your organization with either the role 'Admin' or 'IT' with a complete logging of a user import process.
- NEW: Harry HR is now available in the App Store and on Google Play. Whitelabel app is available whenever your organization has an Enterprise License. Contact your Success Manager for more information.
- Improved UX within the Dashboard.
- You can now view a preview of the email that will be send out when you post breaking news.
- You can now target Onboarding Packages more specifically to one or more target groups via renewed Filters.
- The evaluation email reminder regarding Knowledge Items that need a review is made more clear so that it includes the specific items that need your attention.
- Whenever you have a license for both Harry HR - Knowledge and Harry HR - Service the Employee Experience App will show the virtual assistant by default instead of the Knowledge Catalog.
If you have any questions, remarks or issues with the new release, please reach out to our Customer Support Team via email or the chat on our website or reach out to your Personal Employee Succes Manager. The roll-out of this Release is scheduled for the evening of 11th November 2022 - 15:00 Dutch Time (GMT+2).
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! 🎅🏽🎄🎆🎇2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣3️⃣